Welcome to my life. This “longer version” of my work is fucking so good.
Esp. This part, I love the rhyming!
I want to learn to paint so I can paint for you.
I want to learn to sing so I can sing for you.
I want to learn to write songs so they can be about you.
I want to hold art in my hand and control it
just so I can create visual metaphors for your beauty.
Don’t ever lose hope.
Even when it’s dark,
the stars still come out.
Me? I’m used to being tired and bloody,
but you believed that I could be somebody.
27 Notes/ Hide
- foreverinwonderland likes this
- my-perfectly-wild-heart likes this
- creativewildfire reblogged this from ericshaw
- ephemerai likes this
- claradoti said: lol
- damnitdaniellee reblogged this from ericshaw
- kendykane likes this
- igloofish likes this
- summer-blind likes this
- creativewildfire likes this
- sealegaspi likes this
- bleu-blooded likes this
- gabbilove likes this
- hungryforhome reblogged this from ericshaw
- giuseppecasey likes this
- rojolie reblogged this from ericshaw
- rojolie likes this
- pastramipunx likes this
- russiannavy likes this
- forget-me-notsandmarigolds said: What?? Just why? That last part was just awful. Wow.
- damnitdaniellee likes this
- lifeinthearctic said: oh gross. =/
- wonderkatt likes this
- pineappleorangejuice12345 likes this
- bloodyfamous likes this
- ericshaw posted this